Do you have the experience of getting off of the bus when you sleep the deepest? Are you looking for an uninterrupted sleeping bus for a couple of hours? Hong Kong's first sleeping bus will definitely help you!
We specially designed the existing longest bus route in Hong Kong for 83 km! Go around the Tuen Mun highway and North Lantau Island. The bus has divided into 4 types of cabins:
All participants must abide by the rules of the cabin classes. Read carefully the purchase notice before buying!
The itinerary includes a "Food Coma Lunch" and few signature check-in spots. We welcome you onboard our bus.
The existing longest bus route: 83 KM!
Uninterrupted 5-hour Sleep for “Zero-decibel Sleeping Cabin"’ on the bus (Business & Economy)
Dedicated “VIP Panorama Cabin” on the upper deck for bus lovers: Dashboard Camera Recording
Newly set up the "Extra-Legroom Cabin" on the lower deck
Visit secret sights in Hong Kong
Enjoy “Food Coma Lunch” before onboard the sleeping bus
Enjoy a “Food Coma Lunch” at Tsuen Wan (2-course western menu)
Onboard Sleeping Bus
Drive along the Tuen Mun Highway to the first photo-taking spot (Ho Wo Street)
Arrive at the second photo-taking point via Tuen Mun Chek Lap Kok Tunnel (South Perimeter Road Traffic Calming Street)
Several drop-off points are included. Passengers can freely decide to get off at our designated spots. Re-boarding is not allowed.
*Couples toilet stops are included.
General Notice for passengers
· According to the anti-epidemic measures, at least two-thirds of persons at the same table must have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and all participants must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app (aged 16 or below with an accompanying adult or aged 65 or above are exempted). Participants who have not been vaccinated might be denied to join the tour and will only be confirmed 7 days in advance.
· Full payment is required at the time of registration
· Wheelchairs and strollers cannot be used during the tour
· The number of participants and details may be adjusted according to the latest anti-epidemic measures of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government.
· This product implements the anti-epidemic measures prescribed by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. Participants should comply with relevant measures, including the use of the "LeaveHomeSafe" app.
· Menu may be changed due to seasonal reasons or subject to availability.
· Date and timing of the schedule might be amended by the tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather, and environmental condition, etc. to ensure the tourists’ safety.
· Itineraries are subject to be changed without prior notice due to demonstrations, strikes, transportation changes, or any unexpected circumstances （heavy rain, earthquake, war, or natural disaster）.
· The service provider reserves the right to re-arrange, cancel or amend the tour itinerary.
· We are not responsible for any loss if the tour itinerary or timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
· We are not responsible for any accidents or property damage caused by the group members who failed to follow the staff's guidelines during the journey.
· Gratuities are welcome but not mandatory
· All participants must abide by the rules of the cabin classes. the staff reserves the right to ask the participants to get off the bus
· Wear suitable walking shoes
· The minimum group size is 28. The tour itinerary will be canceled if the group size is less than 28. A cancellation email will be sent 7 days before the departure date.
· Please arrive at the gathering point 15 minutes before.
· For safety reasons, all passengers must be seated while the bus is driving
· No eating or drinking is allowed on bus
· Passengers are obligated to their own risks and responsibilities for undesignated drop-off
· The tour guide will inform the guests to confirm the team information one day before departure
· Please aware that media may conduct reporting activities during the tour
· Three hours before departure, if the Hong Kong Observatory issues a tropical cyclone signal 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning signal. The tour will be canceled. The tour will continue with Typhoon signal No. 3 or below, the yellow or red rainstorm signal.
· The tour guide reserves the right to rerouting or cancellation of particular visits depending on the safety conditions at the time and the weather condition, and the tour fee will not be refunded.
· For other natural disasters that are not human-controllable, the company reserves the right to cancel or change the routing of the itinerary and notify the participants as soon as possible.