With the engine sounds, cabin ambience and the rhythm of a moving vehicle, buses are the perfect place to sleep. By joining our Hong Kong's first Bus Sleeping Tour, you can fall asleep on the bus without any worries.“Food Coma Lunch" also be prepared for you before onboard the sleeping bus.
Besides, the bus will take you to a few waterfront promenades, allowing the participants to enjoy the stunning shoreline of Hong Kong, as well as the spectacular view of Victoria Harbour from different angles. Don’t forget to visit the revitalised Central Market, where can take photos and go shopping!
Be aware that different rules are applied in both upper and lower decks. The upper deck will be the "Zero-decibel Sleeping Cabin" for passengers who need to take a nap; the lower deck will be the“Photo-taking cabin" for passenger who loves to chat with their friends in whispers.
An inflatable sofa will be a gift for every participant to lie down where you are outdoors and to sleep in the promenades along the Victoria Harbour.
Not gonna sleep? Want to take photos with the promenades? No problem. One KOL will be invited to be the Photography tutor and teach you how to take IGable shots with your phone.
Free HK local tour
Take our sleeping bus and enjoy the view of Victoria Harbour
Inflatable sofa will be offered for you to lie down and sleep along the Victoria Harbour.
KOL will be the tutors and teach you take IGable photo
Enjoy western lunch
Onboard the sleeping bus at Tsim Sha Tsui
Visit severals Waterfront Parks and enjoy the view of Victoria Harbour
Dismiss at the revitalized Central Market
Rules for redeem a free local tour
· Citizen can accumulate receipts from physical retail and/or dining outlets starting from 10 December 2021. Spend HK$800 or more can join a free local tour(with maximum of two machine-printed receipts). They must submit the original receipt to travel agent three working days before the tour date
· All the receipts will not be returned. After booking confirmation, participant must make a HK$100 deposit with the travel agent (deposit will be fully refunded in cash in the tour date)
· After the registration, for participant who choose ATM/FPS payment must make a HK$100 deposit with the travel agent within 3 working days and send payment record to whatsapp no. 65966835 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject must included booking no., tour date, no.of participants, participant's name ) (EXAMPLE: RZ11214PE6212 ／2022-1-12／1 pax／Chan Tai Ming)
· After the registration, if the participant cancels the reservation or changes the date or the name of the participant(s) for any reason, it will be regarded as a cancellation and $100 deposit will not be refunded
· After the registration, participant must make softcopy of receipts (e.g. photo) with the travel agent within 5 working days and send the softcopy to whatsapp no. 65966835 or email to email@example.com (email subject must included booking no., tour date, no.of participants, participant's name ) (EXAMPLE: RZ11214PE6212 ／2022-1-12／1 pax／Chan Tai Ming)
· COVID-19 vaccination a must for participants
· Participants aged 16 to 64 are required to use the 'LeaveHomeSafe' app when boarding transport or entering a venue including attractions and restaurants (according to the latest disease prevention measures of HKSAR Government). They must also follow travel agents to comply with all measures in accordance with the ‘Anti-epidemic Undertakings for Local Tours’
· Participants aged under 16 or above 64 years old are required to fill in customer form when boarding transport or entering a venue including attractions and restaurants (according to the latest disease prevention measures of HKSAR Government)
· Participants have a fever or are feeling unwell including symptoms of dry cough and shortness of breath will not be allowed to join the Tour without any compensation. The original machine-printed receipt(s) and $100 deposit paid will be returned, and participant shall seek immediate medical attention. Participating Travel Agent reserves the right to request the participant to submit the medical certificate of said illness
· Participants aged under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the Tour. The parent or legal guardian shall also provide the machine-printed receipt(s) on required spending limit separately in order to join the Tour
· All Terms and Conditions regards to Local Tour Programme. please refer to website: https://www.holidayhk.com/zh-hk/free-tours/
"Zero-Decibel Sleeping Cabin" Passenger Rules
· Lying down or standing is not allowed while the bus is driving
· Keep SLIENCE
· All mobile devices must be adjusted to silent mode
· If you do not abide by the rules and cause nuisance to other passengers, the staff has the right to ask the passenger to get off the bus immediately, without refunding the tour fare, and not boarding the bus again at other stations
*"Phototaking Cabin" Passenger Rules**
· Do not enter the upper silent zone under any circumstances
· Do not open the Fire Exit for photo-taking purpose
· Do not reach across the other side's seat
· This bus does not have caring seats, all seats are free to sit
· If you are traveling together, it is recommended to choose the same ticket
· To ensure the safety of all passengers, no standing ticket will be offered
General Notice for passengers
· According to the anti-epidemic measures, at least two-thirds of persons at the same table must have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and all participants must use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app (aged 16 or below with an accompanying adult or aged 65 or above are exempted). Participants who have not been vaccinated might be denied to join the tour and will only be confirmed 7 days in advance.
· Full payment is required at the time of registration
· Wheelchairs and strollers cannot be used during the tour
· The number of participants and details may be adjusted according to the latest anti-epidemic measures of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government.
· This product implements the anti-epidemic measures prescribed by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government. Participants should comply with relevant measures, including the use of the "LeaveHomeSafe" app.
· Menu may be changed due to seasonal reasons or subject to availability.
· Date and timing of the schedule might be amended by the tour guide on spot depending on the traffic, weather, and environmental condition, etc. to ensure the tourists’ safety.
· Itineraries are subject to be changed without prior notice due to demonstrations, strikes, transportation changes, or any unexpected circumstances （heavy rain, earthquake, war, or natural disaster）.
· The service provider reserves the right to re-arrange, cancel or amend the tour itinerary.
· We are not responsible for any loss if the tour itinerary or timing of transportation changed in response to unforeseen circumstances.
· We are not responsible for any accidents or property damage caused by the group members who failed to follow the staff's guidelines during the journey.
All participants must abide by the rules of the cabin classes. the staff reserves the right to ask the participants to get off the bus
· Wear suitable clothes and walking shoes
· The minimum group size is 65. The tour itinerary will be canceled if the group size is less than 65. A cancellation email will be sent 7 days before the departure date.
· Please arrive at the gathering point 15 minutes before.
· For safety reasons, all passengers must be seated while the bus is driving
· No eating or drinking is allowed on bus
· Passengers are obligated to their own risks and responsibilities for undesignated drop-off
· The tour guide will inform the guests to confirm the team information one day before departure
· Please aware that media may conduct reporting activities during the tour
· Two hours before departure, if the Hong Kong Observatory issues a tropical cyclone signal 8 or above or a black rainstorm warning signal. The tour will be canceled. The tour will continue with Typhoon signal No. 3 or below, the yellow or red rainstorm signal.
· The tour guide reserves the right to rerouting or cancellation of particular visits depending on the safety conditions at the time and the weather condition, and the tour fee will not be refunded.
· For other natural disasters that are not human-controllable, the company reserves the right to cancel or change the routing of the itinerary and notify the participants as soon as possible.